There are so many options when it comes to pumping breastmilk! Here are some quick tips on ways to keep up your milk supply!
1. Stay hydrated- drink water!
2. Eat healthy, protein enriched snacks
3. Relax!- listen to music or guided meditations
4. Look at pictures/ videos of baby
5. Bring a onsie or baby blanket that smells like baby
6. Pump every 2-3 hours
Check out this video about hands on pumping!
For more tips and an individual pumping and return to work plan- call 412-818-4393 or schedule here