How to maintain a good milk supply while pumping
There are so many options when it comes to pumping breastmilk! Here are some quick tips on ways to keep up your milk supply!
1. Stay hydrated- drink water!
2. Eat healthy, protein enriched snacks
3. Relax!- listen to music or guided meditations
4. Look at pictures/ videos of baby
5. Bring a onsie or baby blanket that smells like baby
6. Pump every 2-3 hours
Check out this video about hands on pumping!
For more tips and an individual pumping and return to work plan- call 412-818-4393 or schedule here