Sign up for One to One Mentoring
Would I benefit from OT mentoring?
Let’s work together to improve your practice, learn new skills, & become a confident Occupational Therapist and lactation professional.
-New Grad Learning
Learn how to organize your work, implement best practice interventions, write goals, battle imposter syndrome, and have quality evaluations, treatment sessions, & documentation.
- Change of Practice Area
Learn more about how to expand your OT practice knowledge as you step into a new role as a lactation professional
- Case-By-Case Discussion
Bring a case you’re having difficulty with, want a second set of eyes on, or need some guidance with.
The Mentoring Process
1. Sign up for discovery call
2. Create objectives, outcomes, and a plan with your mentor during the first meeting.
3. Complete 3 or more meetings until your specific outcomes are met.
4. Fill out mentorship review documents.
5. Submit documents to NBCOT on your Renewal Log under Professional Development Activities > Independent Learning as “Receive mentoring from a currently certified occupational therapy practitioner…”
One to One Mentoring for Professionals working in lactation based OT practice